Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRA BELLE MARKET

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty Re: TERRA BELLE MARKET

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:36 pm

"Well the only Remirez i know is dead... dumb ass tried to screw me in a business transaction, but he was short, wasn't the guy you're talking about" Grunts, turning around to fiddle with something. On his back is a rather large custom fifty caliber assault rifle, made to look like AK. "But beside that, depending on where he lived he probably didn't survive..."
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Name: Yuudai Kage Isamu
Species: Shadow kitsune
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 pm

"Oi, if ye don't mind me askin', but are y'sure that your from earth? Ya look like ye come from 'round here... or on the other planet next to us," She snickered, examining her claws for a moment before Looking back up to the stranger with a small smile on her face. "but that's just me talkin'."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 pm

"No,no," Drak stammered. "Joe came here I was just trying to see if all the things he said were true"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:50 pm

"hmm, i see..." looks back at the other Yez, a little puzzled "Yesh... Yesh, I'm sure... I was born in the times of the old gods..."
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 pm

"Riiight... Old gods..." She said with a snicker under her breath. "Anyway ya look like some sorta Circus preformer'r sumthin'.... You work for th'circus, Man?" She asked as she looked at her Knucklebusters curiously, seeming to pay no attention to the man, but still listening none the less.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:08 pm

"No... not a circus, I'm part of a caravan of demons going to the capital... we're... gonna 'request' help with something that's on this planet. They moved on ahead of me, i'm just the weapons carrier. All these random things are gun parts, we carry them disassembled to prevent them being stolen" yawns
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:17 pm

With a small sigh K.J. would lay down on her side, yawning a little herself. "Ain't demons a lil' old fashioned..?" She snorted as she rested on her side Nonchalantly, seeming bored. "Oi Stitch, this gonna be what yer doin' all day? seems borin', don't it?" She had apparently forgotten about the man, going back to her talking with Drak.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:21 pm

"For a lil bit, until my fight starts," he said sitting down on the tailgate of his vehicle
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Eyes glanced to Stitch with a small frown. "Your a Fighter?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:34 pm

Twitches, slowly walking to the back of the cart to get something "Old fashioned is an understatement, KJ... and we're not to be understated..." grunts, walks back to the front of the cart with a big hunk of meat, dropping it in front of my beetle "Dinner time, babe" no reaction "good lord you are deaf..." taps her antennae and she startles awake, but immediately goes for the food like a pig "Strange, even for an insect..." just shakes my head, leaning against the cart.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:39 pm

He nods. "I sucked, before I was sent to prison," he chuckled, "but after I came out I was a lean mean fuck ya ass up machine"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:59 pm

"Ain't that kinda dangerous? I mean, ye could have some serious damage done to yer body..." Looking Stitch over she would stroke her chin slightly. He didn't look like he was a fighter... Looks could be decieving though.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:20 pm

"Growing up...like I did....." he began, "does things to your psyche. Have you ever ate another yez without thinking it wrong? I have......Have you ever beaten a feral psyrap with your barehands? I have.....Hell, til I was about 6 I thought I was a psyrap...they raised me after all....."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:28 pm

Eyes widened some in shock. "I heard of Yez killin' eachother, but never eatin' eachother.. Damn, bet you're real close wit' Wild Raptors, since you's were Raised as one, Right?" Looking to the ground her eyes would close, remembering her 'family'. "I never had no real fam'ly. I had Homies, yea, but i nevah knew m'Mom an' Dad. I left after me an' one o' my mates got into a fight, an' it was hard... Not as hard as your life was, i bet'cha, hehe!" arm smile appeared on her face as she lay on the ground, taking the bag of Weed out of her pocket and looking around. "Oi, Stitch, ya got a bowl'r sumthin' i could borrow'r buy from ye?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:32 pm

He glances around for Nyx before going into his vehicle and retrieving a pipe. "Here ya go," he said as he gently tossed the glass pipe to her."Yeah, when I think about it life was bad comin' up but I never let that determine who I am."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Hands snatched up the pipe quickly and quickly stuffed the bowl, taking a package of Matches from her Wallet and lighting the Pipe up, inhaling the smoke and exhaling slowly, coughing some but smirking. "Ya gotta good outlook... Heh, It was tough growin' up for m'self, too. Went into bein' a Rentgirl, part time. good pay, and i don't gotta worry 'bout what i'm gonna eat, or where i'll stay. I guess i did pretty good in m'life so far. I've got yet t'see what'll happen next."

"thanks fer th'pipe, by the way."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:07 pm

'Life goes on," he chuckled, "when you've lived as long as I have and have been through as much as I have. You start appreciating the smaller things."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Taking another long hit from the Bowl she would allow the smoke to flow up from her mouth and around her head as she spoke, Smirking. "Fer alot o' people, i been livin' longer than i lookit. I was taught by m'famly that ya shouldn't take yer life for granted. Ye always gotta enjoy th'sweeter things in yer life, or ya never get that feelin' of relaxation after yer pushin' daisies, haha!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:06 am

"Smoking weed and flirting with the women I see." said a voice coming from behind the car, "What have I told you about doing that without me?" Just as the question finished a woman appeared from behind the car to stand near Drak with a look of discontent on her face. She was tall, but not quite as tall as Drak with well groomed yellow feathers gently framing the side of her light blue face. Of course, the most noticeable feature about this yez was her chest. She had, what appeared to be, breasts like those of human women.
She glanced over towards the smoking woman, "And who might you be?" she asked, trying to mask her pissed-off-at-Drak tone.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:00 am

Drak immediately walked over to the beautiful woman. "Hey babe," he said in a calm tone, hoping she wasn't too angry. "Just cuz I have my pipe doesn't mean I'm smoking, and you know you're the only one for me." He then gently rubbed his nose on hers, attempting to calm her down.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:23 pm

She immediately turned her attention to Drak, "I know hunny." she grinned as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "I just wanted to give you a hard time." She scrunched up her face in a playful gesture then relaxed it, turning back towards the smoking yez.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:26 pm

A small laugh erupted from K.J.'s mouth, chuckling to herself as she waved at the woman. "Oi, wassup? Dun worry, i ain't tryin' t'fool around wit' Stitch here!" Standing up with a quick jerk forward with her body and now smoking the rest of the Herb as she stood upright. Eyes slightly Dialated from the Grass now, she would rub her head and empty out the Bowl. "Oi, You want it back, r'should i Keep it?" she asked, Eyes looking to Stitch.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:37 pm

He waved. "I can buy another if I need to," He motioned to Nyx. "This is my ol' lady Nyx, Babe, this is my new friend KJ"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Having been apparently blown off, the driver of the wooden cart grunts, just climbing back up into the seat of the cart... And with the crack of the whip the giant beetle resumes pulling the cart, the creature being used to not stopping very long. Being almost as old as its master, it too has faced disrespect for the most ancient demons... despite recent events on earth..

And after several minutes... it was gone...
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:27 pm

Drak watched the big cart roll out, but once he saw the back he noticed the symbol on it. "Hey," he yelled."Hold up!"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next