Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRA BELLE MARKET

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty Re: TERRA BELLE MARKET

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:27 pm

"Thanks, man. Aye, Peace!" She said with a wave of her hand, picking the little shrimp out of her pocket and holding it in her hands above her face with a grin. "Hrm... Can't tell if yer a guy'r a Gal. Well, we'll jus' wait'n see, won't we? Hehe. Awready got'cha a name, too. Imma call you.... Wasp.. Yea, Wasp! Yer gonna pack a deadly sting when yer older, an' i'm gonna be th'one t'train ya... Hehe!" Smile was rippled across her face as she looked up to the squeaky little whelp, Wasp.

"Oh right, i got's t'get'cha somthin' ta eat.. Maybe i'll get'cha some special puppy formula'r somthin'..." Feet guided her back towards Stitch, looking away to see that he wasn't around. "Oi, Stitch? Where'd ya go, man?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:55 am

Nyx grabbed KJ's shoulder, "If you're looking for that over-protective ASSHOLE, he's over there" she yelled, hoping Drak could hear as she pointed to the trailer.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Jumping some from the grip on her shoulder she spun around, sighing with relief as she saw Nyx. "Dun sneak up on me like that, hehe.. Eh?" Looking to the Trailer with a tilt to her head . "What's he doin' in there? Thought th'old Demon guy left..."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:36 pm

Shouts from the trailer, voice now normal but with a thick scottish accent. "I didn't leave! I was just wearing a disguise earlier!" He rolls his eyes.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Name: Yuudai Kage Isamu
Species: Shadow kitsune
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:43 pm

"Uhh... sorry.... He's getting some more ridiculous weapons." she sighed as she rolled her eyes, "Not that he doesn't already have an arsenal...." she put her hands on her hips and tapped her foot impatiently as she waited, "If you don't hurry up I'm coming in Drakuun!"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Drak walked out and wiped off his hands and jumped down. "Yeah yeah Nyxxie....." He smiled. Thanks "Jo, and wassup KJ?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Hops over the counter and follows drak, changing forms again, returning to his base form. "Yeah yeah you're welcome, stub taill..." He smirks, his long talons clacking on the metal floor. "this counts as a bribe to keep your mouth about what i really am, already pissed off my father by telling just you last... time..." Stops, looking out at KJ and nyx... having forgotten they were nearby "Ah, crap..."
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:21 pm

With a roll of her eyes K.J. Snickered to herself. "Boy's... ah well. Oi, Ye got anythin' in there i might be intrest'd in, Old timer? I'll be willin' t'pay a hefty price fer a knife'r a gun!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:44 am

Nyx glanced at Joey with a look of dis concern, "Do you really think I'm interested in what you are? I'm not one to run my mouth anyways." she hoped Joey would get the hint, that she wasn't going to tell anyone his 'secret'.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:00 pm

"Yeah well, i can't be too careful... especially here, the government of this world knows how to kill me... And, if it weren't for Drak three years ago i'd be..." The monster sighs, looking in the direction of the capital city. "...dead... and if that happened this world would've faced a retribution that has not been seen since the biblical times of earth..." The monster grins, looking at nyx with his goggled eyes, peering into her soul. "Hmmm, tell me, young miss... have you ever heard of the world of monsters?"

He suddenly looks at KJ "Come, youngling... i have plenty of daggers and guns, some with poison blades, demon runes, and amulets of transmutation if corrupting cops into mindless minions of the undead is your game." The beast grins toothily, throwing his arms up and shouting with the strength of a enormous speaker out toward the city. "COME ONE, COME ALL... GANGSTERS AND CRIMINALS, BOSSES AND MINIONS ALIKE! ANTHRAX HAS RTURNED! I AGAIN HAVE BROUGHT YOU ALL TRINKETS, GUNS, AND AMMUNITION FROM EVERY CORNER OF TITANOUS EXMORTOUS! SO GET YOUR ARSES DOWN HERE BEFORE I LEAVE YOU GROTS!" He cackles, looking back down at KJ as he crouches down at the edge of the trailer, a set of stairs suddenly appearing before him. "So, what'll it be youngling?" grins.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Wide grin was on her face from Cheek to Cheek. "Ye got anythin' in there Similar to a Blood shot pistol that actually Works? If so, i'll Take one!" Eyes flashed some with a sense of Thrill rising in her body as she held the still slightly enlarged wad of bills in her hand, and Wasp in the other.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 pm

Looking over at Nyx, Drak replied "Her mouth is made for likcin' not runnin'" then he hid his face from Nyx's wrath.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 am

Nyx turned her attention to Drak, "And your mouth was made for suckin'." she spat back at him as a rebuttal. She then glanced over at the other two, "World of monsters, eh? Sounds like fun." she stated more or less to herself.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:32 pm

Drak dodged Nyx's spit and then gently licked her shoulder then began walking to the car door
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:55 pm

Nyx grabbed Drak and kissed him, "Where do you think you're going?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:10 pm

"Ah, one of the ol' blood shots... good choice, youngling" The monster slowly rises to his feet, briefly walking to the back room he disappeared around the corner, and after a minute or two an odd stranger comes walking back out slowly, yet another strange creature even for this world carrying the gun in one hand and a large ammo box in the other. An odd long black and red haired bespectacled black fox that wasn't nearly as tall as the others at only 6-ft, his face mostly covered in shadow by a rather wide brimmed brown hat, short neon green whiskers seen on his short in the dim light. Looking like a cross between a highway-man and a raider he wore a pair of heavy custom boots which thumped quietly on the floor, long dark brown trench coat, jeans made to look as if they're covered in graffiti, and a charcoal grey gentleman's vest, shaggy chest tuft of blue grey fur sticking out the top, all of which covering the usual marking of said species, accept for his paws, which had an odd dark purple fur.

Stopping at the top of the stairs he hands KJ the gun and box of ammo. "Here ya go, that particular gun is about as durable as a kalashnikov, mud, sand, water... it can handle it all.." He said softly, but it was difficult to tell where he was from, he didn't have any particular accent.

Last edited by Josephüs on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Char' background tweak)
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Taking the gun she would pass him the bills with a nod. "Sweet... Ain't many o' these 'round here that actually work, ye know.. Hmm, Where'd ye come by yer Products, If ye don't mind my askin'?" hand would slip Wasp into her hoodie Pocket to take the ammo, sitting down carefully as to not hurt her new Guard dog and carefully looking the Gun over before loading it and charging it up with a sly smirk on her face.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:26 pm

The fox watched the young Yez intently. "Different traders that come to my homeworld... most of my stock is high quality reproductions my people make, not to be rude but... we're considerably more advanced than this world.." The alien fox smirked slightly, slowly sitting down on the top stair, long bushy tail slowly swaying behind him as he pulls the brim of his hat down more in the front, face and snout almost entirely hidden now... seeming a bit paranoid.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:52 pm

"Really, now?" She said with a Wide grin on her face, Looking up to the fox now, Slipping the Gun into her Waistline and holding Wasp in her Arms.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:00 pm

The strange fox yawns loudly, revealing a strange ice blue tongue as he stretches his arms a bit "Yesh... some people call us tinker foxes" Grins toothily.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Drak looked away from Nyx and at Jo. "Man fuck an advanced society!"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm

"We don't need t'be Advanced t'Survive, Old man." She said with a Grin, looking over her New gun with a chuckle. "Though, it's pretty usefull t'have some modern tech wit'cha t'make things alot easier!" She said with a small laugh before turning to Stitch. "Oi, Stitch... I been wonderin' if ye got anythin' i could do fer ya, see. Ye don't look like th'type o' guy that needs a Messenger'r anythin', So if ye got anythin' ya need help with, Jus' come t'me, awright?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:08 pm

The fox looks at drak judgmentally in his usual manner "...funny, you weren't saying that when you were on my planet drooling over our weapons... my mecha... and my ship..." The fox sneered. "Hell, your sticky fingers got you damn near banned from an entire planet, boy..." Grunts quietly.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:50 pm

"Can do KJ," Drak said before turning his attention to Jo. "I know I'm just fuckin' wit'cha"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:29 pm

Looking at the gun once more before hiding it once again in her waistline and Boxers, scratching Wasp's neck and petting the little one lightly. "So how in th'hell d'ya two know eachother?" She asked with a tilt of her head.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next