Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TERRA BELLE MARKET

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty Re: TERRA BELLE MARKET

Post by kecharana Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:58 am

"well... for starters, I'm not gonna hurt your little one. second, I'm not gonna hurt you either. or your friends..." kechy said in an amused voice as she walks on all-fours out into the open. an extremely unusual looking individual, kechy is only 5 feet tall when standing on two legs, the size of the average yez. yet her face is shark like, with the appearence of looking canid as well. long ears, mismatched eyes of red and blue, odd green markings and a long blue striped neon orange tentacle like tongue, makes her the most awkward thing on the street. her body is long and lanky, with triangular markings down her sides. her neck is very horse like, and her chest is deep.
the most interesting quality is her "wings" which look exactly like helicopter propellers.
"sorry to startle you, I can't help it."

Last edited by kecharana on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up on size lol)
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:05 am

Her throat vibrated with a small groan, rubbing her head and clenching her brow. "So it Ain't another one o' th'old man's demon freaky Species. Well, 'least it's diff'rent." She said with a small sigh, leaning up against Stitch's truck as she looked around. "Oi, ye said y'might have somethin' fer Wasp t'eat?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 am

"demon things?" looking around, kechy examines the area further. "I'd hope I'm not a demon to you!" standing onto her hind legs, kechy stretches and sits back on her hind legs.
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:08 am

"I'm Drak," drak said and then motioned to the front of the car where Nyx is. "and that is Nyx, whadda we call you?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:26 am

The strange fox smirks, suddenly seeming to disappear then reappear behind the odd newcomer, trench coat whipping to to side as if coming to a sudden stop, his face hidden behind his wide brimmed hat. "The youngling was referring to me, stranger..." He said softly, just standing over the creature.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Name: Yuudai Kage Isamu
Species: Shadow kitsune
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:08 pm

"well hello. shadow fox...of sorts." kechy turns around while rising up using her long strong tail, coming face to face with the demon. "stop showing off silly, it won't allow you to receive the ..er...impression you desire. and hello you two. I'm kechy. and I'm from space. I normally observe. I mean no harm like this feller right here." as kechy says that she pokes the demon in the chest with her toe.
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Drak chuckled. "Seems somebody else has put you in your place Jo"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm

"Oooh, the Fox got'cha there, Ole' timer! HA!" She snickered, laughing enthusiastically. "So, Kechy, What 'xact region o' space d'ya come from?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9000/0TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:11 pm

grinning goofily, kechy says "well, I'm from very deep space.. if you can call that a region. I like to move around and mess with black holes. mostly just travel them. why you ask, eh?" kechy tilts her head to the side.
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:05 am

"How in th'hell d'ya survive in Space? That's impossible, man! You'd freeze yerself ice cold!" she snorted, rolling her eyes at the seemingly crazy fox animal thing, rubbing her head again.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:03 am

kechy stares at KJ kinda confusedly and says "well, to show you would be suicide on my part. seeing as this is merely a mask of what I really am. the gravity of this world would crush my true form, for I have no bones. and...I love the freezing cold." kechy looks down kinda sad "but it gets lonely around there. if you get my drift. hahah ...sigh"
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:16 am

Twitches slightly, trying to keep his temper under control as he starts to walk off toward my rig. "Lucky I'm in a good mood... i mean, ask drak... he's seen my bad side..." He grunts quietly in his usual spartan like manner as he shuts the doors to the trailer, jogging up to the drivers side door of the cab. Disappearing inside, shutting the door.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:
TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1366/1366TERRA BELLE MARKET - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1366/1366)

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:34 am

"they say the one with the worst temper is the weakest..." kechy chuckles and adds "because the one runs out of energy before they even begin...heh. your little threat doesn't bother me much. after all, I do live in space. unless you can actually destroy ...idunno, anti-life? whatever it is I'm classified as.." kechy giggles playfully. "by the way, it's called teasing you. it's a human thing, I thought you knew alot about them?"
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am

Leans out the window looking back at the creature "You're not a spirit, specter, fairy, sprite, void walker, or my brother the black hole titan... i can see you have a bloody life force, you're not any form of anti-life... You're just a very rare sentient space globule... and your not the only one of your species for that matter, in fact my people find your kind to be quite tasty!" The odd alien canid grins toothily. "And what threat? i didn't threaten you, i meant good mood as in i'm under control of my inner demon..."
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:56 am

"the Gimizuki in fact is not a race, or species. because there is only one of me, and there always has been, for I am not anything with a life force or not. but hey, a life force like you wouldn't be able to comprehend the fact I'm even from another dimension, time, AND place.....than you. I'm glad you can exercise control. it's very....rare. amongst your kin." kechy says, in a conversational tone of voice. "please refrain from acting like you know this stranger called kechy. aren't you headed somewhere?"
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 pm

"Man, People'r Weird... So far i met me a weird fox-thing'r 'nother, an' a weird Shapechanger who uses bad ass weapons... I think i've gone tot'ly nuts." She said with a sigh.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:40 pm

"Kechy, right?" Drak asked. and then turned to Jo " I know how powerful your clan is Jo, but never underestimate others.....'specially space women."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm

"first of all, kechy... sorry i assumed, but you mentioned being boneless and being in space so i misunderstood. Second of all... yes i fucking do comprehend what other dimensions are and that they exist you creep, i'm from a species of fucking dimension hopping shapeshifting tentacle beasts known as sentinels!" The strange mutt snarls loudly, his right arm seeming to quiver and bubble. "And no i do not have anywhere to go i came here to get my temper under-... GAH!" He growls loudly roaring in a painful manner, his whole arm and coat sleeve suddenly 'devolves' into a mass of long black, slimy tentacles. "DAMNIT!" He quickly pulls his arm and himself back inside, the cab jolting violently, now the only thing heard was a string of strange alien roaring and screaming... mostly of pain.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by kecharana Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:38 pm

kechy poofs from existance, not a trace to be found. "congrats, sir fox creature." said her echoey voice, then nothing to be heard for minutes, and kechy seems to have gone.
kecharana
kecharana

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:44 pm

"YO JO," Drak yelled. "You straight pimpin'?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:14 pm

"What the fuck do you think, boy!?" Snarls loudly. "Fuck... The stupid ass whatever the fuck it is got me so made that i changed to my base form while angry... hurts like.. AGH! Like all hell..." He groans loudly.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:48 pm

"Well damn nigga, I was just checkin'" Drak said and walked to the front of his truck "C'mon Nyx, we gonna go home"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:59 pm

"I know you pillock..." The mutt grunts quietly to himself.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Somewhat startled by the sudden bursts of roaring and screaming, K.J. would jump back, reaching for her gun with a quick reflex, hand now staying put for the moment. "Oi, you awright in there, ole' man?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephüs Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:56 pm

"Yeah, i'm fine, youngling..." He groaned quietly, stumbling out of the truck as he shut the door behind him.
Josephüs
Josephüs

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next