Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Soven quickly and carefully entered the building, unknowing that the brick set off a silent alarm and the police were on their way. "I found the keys," he exclaimed busting his elbow into the glass case. He tossed a small set of keys towards KJ, "Here ya go!"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Looking to Soven she would take the Keys with ease and Dart towards the Car before looking Back. "Y'sure ye don't want a Ride home, Soven?" She asked As she looked to the sign in the other window that said in bold Letters "NO YEZ ALLOWED". Eyes Narrowed deeply as she stared at the sign before glancing back to Soven For a moment, waiting for his answer for a moment before darting for the car just a few feet away, opening the car and igniting the Engine with a rev of the motor and Quickly Shifting the clutch, Backing up and looking out the passenger's side window to her Friend.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Soven looked towards KJ as flashing blue lights sped towards the scene. "FUCK!" He yelled as he began running off towards the wood.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:42 pm

"Shit!! Th'fuckin' Piggies!" She would Zoom off out of the Parking lot and Drive quickly, Foot on the Gas as she floored the pedal. Smoke rose up from the Sleek black rubber tires as she drove, Looking back as she watched the lights follow.

"Aw fuck this, i ain't goin' t'jail!" Switching it into Fifth gear she would zoom off into the darkness, Turning off the main road and driving off to the Side to try and loose the Cops for atleast a little bit, Lights turned off but fully aware of where she was going. One of the cop cars easily sped up behind her, K.J. Snickering and grabbing her Bloodshot and quickly Shooting back at the car with a hiss. "Th'fuck offa my tail, y'bastards!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 am

Soven disappeared into the woods, the cops chasing momentarily but giving up soon after.

"Pull your vehicle over to the side off th- OH SHIT!" The officer exclaimed as shots zoomed past him. "Shots fired, I repeat, Shots fired"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm

Gun blazed with multiple Plasma Shots flaring across the wind towards the car as she turned back to the wheel to look where she was driving, Speeding up to nearly the full 120 MPH on the car, only a few numbers off as she shot back at the cops once again. "Shit, th'car's got terrific Steerin'..." She mumbled under her breath.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

As KJ sped along the road, the officers deployed a spike strip; two officers and a swat van waiting for her to pass.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Eyes looked back to the cops, Snorting as she Instantly veered off the road to cut them off and dissapear into the darkness of an Alleyway that lead into a Parking lot for a fast food joint, Revving the engine and then quickly Zooming to the right, Driving slowly now and keeping the lights cut off. Eyes scanned the area for an Open warehouse or a garage to hide the car, With no avail. "Damnit..." She mumbled, quickly looking around once again.

Eyes spotted the Large opening into the Abandoned subway, Grinning. "Thank ye, whoever's watchin' over m'self.." She snorted as she quickly put the pedal down, doing a good 0-50 and quickly driving down into the slightly narrow opening, hiding the car, for now, Near the Entrance, making sure nobody could see it in the dim light of the night befor sighing and cuttng of the Engine. "Fffffuck me, man..."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Lights flooded the streets, police sirens filling the air to a staggering degree. "Mix breed," a large commanding voice boomed over megaphone, "Come out with your hands drawn*
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Snarl emitted from her mouth, Jumping out of the car and shooting rapidly at the cops from the entrance way before hiding behind the wall. "Mix breed?! Look who's talkin!! I ain't comin' out 'till y'fuckers Adress m'self as what i is, an' refer to me as a Yez! YEZ, DAMNIT!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:27 pm

"Hostile creature in the vicinity," the chief relayed to his subordinates. "Call in the SWAT team."

A few moments later a large van pulled up sirens wailing as many mean clad in armor exited the back, weapons drawn.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:24 am

Looking out from behind the wall she would snicker some, sighing. "Damnit, no way i'm gettin' outta this without goin' t'Jail...." She said to herself as she groaned and threw the Car keys underneath the car and hid her gun away so they wouldn't be confiscated by the cops- or kept. "Awright, awright, I'm comin' out, y'Fuckin' piggies, dun get yer panties in a bundle!" She shouted out from behind the wall, Hands in the air with a large grin on her face as she chuckled to herself. K.J. wasn't about to die over something as simple as a car. She knew when to stop.... after the thing got out of hand.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 am

The SWAT leader quickly handcuffed and shoved KJ into the van. "Everyone, search the tunnel and confiscate weapons and the car"

The SWAT team entered the tunnel and searched for many minutes, but found nothing. "Not a thing boss," relayed the last member to enter.

"GODDAMMIT," the leader yelled yanking open the van's door. He then turned to KJ and lifted her high."Where is the car you impudent little runt."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:06 pm

Looking to the cop she would snicker, Looking him right in the eyes. "Y'really wanna Know?" She snorted as she opened her mouth wide, Black fluid shooting from the glands in her mouth under her tongue into the cops face with a laugh. "Too bad! HAHAHA!" She cackled with laughter. "And i'm a Yez, Y'dumbass, not a Halfbreed'r anythin' else. I'm a YEZ."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:57 pm

He throws her in the van disgustedly, "Take her downtown to get booked." He began wiping the fluid from his face. "Yez," he said disgustedly.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 pm

With the smirk growing on her face she would yank at the cuffs some, trying to see if she could just squeeze her hands through the cuffs, with no avail. With a soft sigh she would let out another cackle of Laughter, laughing at herself now. "HA! Wait 'till i get out, i'll b'tellin' th'whole 'hood about how y'guys couldn't catch up t'me! Hahaha!" She snickered enthusiasticly at the Cops behind her, and the SWAT Team members driving the Van.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 pm

A SWAT member would bang at the bars in an attempt to quiet her. After many minutes of driving, the van pulled to a halt at a large institution. "Yez," the police commissioner demanded, "exit the vehicle in a calm and collected manner."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 pm

She would snort some. "Make me!" She snapped back, climbing out of her seat and walking purposefully in a zigzag to Spite the Officer with a laugh before running all over the place, Running circles for a moment. "Can't catch me, i'm th'gingerbread man!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Not one to be made a fool of, the police commissioner pulled out his gun and quickly fired rounds at KJ's feet. "I SAID CALM AND COLLECTED YOU PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG," he yelled, his tone vastly differing from his previous one.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 pm

Jumping some from the bullet rounds she would throw up the bird at the cop, Blue tongue shone as she stuck it out and licked her nose and chin some. "Aww, Whas'sa matter? Can't take a Joke, Eh? Figures. y'cops'r so over the top. Lighten up, Piggie! I Bet'cha you couldn't even take on m'friends 'round my 'hood without th'gun!" She snapped with a smug grin on her face, tail swaying behind her like a limp piece of Paper as she walked slowly now, almost taking baby steps.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:02 pm

The commissioner orders everyone out of the room, the doors locked and the cameras shut off. He looked at KJ and chuckled, "Hood, you say? I often wonder if you things realize where your precious 'hoods' actually come from," he said reaching for his tightly wrapped du-rag, he removed it revealing his plucked head feathers and large tattoo of a very well known gang, "I've been in the streets, I've been on both sides of the law. If you really think you're so god damn tough. Go on, try me." He then placed his gun down and emptied his pockets."I fuckin' dare ya, Splittie."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:07 pm

"I'l hand yer ass back t'ye so fast, you won't even be able t'choke out th'words 'Pass the A1' Before it's sizzlin' an' on a silver platter!!" She snapped, opening her mouth and shooting the black ink like substance at the cop again before jumping at the guy, biting for his Shoulder and face, fists flying in an attempt to hit him either in the gut or in the groin.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:47 am

After KJ's many attempts to hit the officer he rolled over, pinning her to ground as he pulled out his handcuffs. "You must wanna be in jail, assaulting an officer like that."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:35 pm

"More like kickin' a Piggie in his gut!" She snarled, kicking her leg upwards to hopefully knee him in the small pouch between his legs, hopefully doing some damage to his Lower parts or his gut, Snarling loudly. "Th'fuck offa me, y'Bitch!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:44 pm

He fell over screeching out for the officers to come in "come and get this ornery lil bitch." He stood and limped over then began to re-wrap his head.

The police officers she met earlier that day came in, nice and neat still yet with a more serious air to them. "I thought you weren't going to be any trouble miss?" Said thh larger of the two yanking her up his cuff links shining brightly.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum