Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:14 pm

She would Hiss some at the thought of not having head feathers. "Ae, m'fam'ly taught m'self that th'feathers is a sign of yer dignity an' pride, man. m'self not havin' m'feathers hurts. they's a symbol of who I is as a Yez. Speakin' o'which..." She rubbed her bald head softly, smirking. "I reckon I gotta get m'self m'tribe Tattoo sometime soon.. But ye, I woulda loved t'hear her sing. She a soft spok'n woman."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Empty Re: The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell

Post by Stitchy DSG Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:34 pm

"I can hook ya up on the tattoo, I can do them pretty good...." he said as he started the car. His music blared through the speakers, his choice Twiztid, Freek Show, Track Number 3 We Don't Die.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm

"Yea? Shit man, that'd be great!" She said as she hopped into his car, taking her stuff and setting it in her lap. "Ae, dun mind me, awright? Jes' changin' real quick." She would grab the jumpsuit and quickly maneuver it off of her upper body, slipping into her brown shirt and quickly, stealthily, slipping on her Jeans and sash, fixating it around her hips. "There, Much better."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:12 am

"You better than me," he said chuckling, " I was butt booty naked the second I left the jail house."

Soven jumps up from the back seat and covers KJ's eyes. "Guess who," he said attempting to disguise his voice.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Free Man's Utopia Of Rosewell - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:28 am

"Hmm... sanna clause?" She questioned with a Laugh, reaching her hand back to poke at Soven's face. "Hehe, Y'brang along th'munchkin, huh, Drak?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:54 am

Drak chuckled, "He's the reason I'd figured you'd been caught. Any time the youngin's bookin a good 20 miles an hour, I know something happened." Soven chuckled nervously and the ride went silent for many moments....

"HEY WHY'D YOU CALL ME A MUNCHKIN!?" Soven exclaimed.

"Lilttle late on the update there eh Chief?" Drak asked slyly with a grin on his face.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:59 am

"Lemme guess, Er, Cause yer head only reaches up t'm'chest, y'midget! Hehe!" She looked back to Soven and poked his forehead, sticking her tongue out at him with a snicker. "Bein' tiny's got it's ben'fits, ye know, kiddo. Ye can prolly run fast'r'n me, wit dem' skinny legs o'yers." she would then turn around and sit back in her seat, nodding her head to the music. "Ae, Drak, th'thought jus' occur'd t'me... Yer a juggalo, ain'cha?" Her mouth curved into a wicked smile.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:09 pm

"Yeah, all of it I learned from my old man tho.....," he sighed with a sigh his mind trailing off into thoughts.

Soven laid back in the seat. "I love this truck!"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 pm

She tilted her head as she looked at Drak, staring at him for a moment before looking to the road in front of them. "I were innerduced to th'family when I were 'bout six'r seven. Had a few friends o'mine that seem'd like fam'ly, practically. I been a 'Lo ev'r since." Eyes looked back to Soven. "Ye shoulda seen th'mustang, then, man! That thing were hella comfy!" She chuckled. "Th'pigs couldn't find th'car after I hid it in th'subway. They was Pissed!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:24 pm

"They didn't find it," Soven said with a smile, "now that's wassup!" Soven began to move around a bit. "Dad, I'm fuckin' hungry. Lemme getcha phone to call Mama"

"Boy," Drak said reaching for his phone, " you had best watcha mouth." Drak then handed the phone to Soven. Soven immediately dialed Nyx's number.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:28 pm

She laughed to herself as Soven spoke. "Man, Imma be damn'd if th'fuzz is gonna take m'car or any o'm'shit that I had on m'self." Head lay back on the seat, sighing softly and deeply.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm

"So where do you need ta go for tonight," Drak asked as he stopped at a red light.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:20 pm

"N'place in partic'lar. Jes' th'subway entrance a half mile up th'road, where I lef' th'car an' Keys. Thanks fer th'ride, by th'way, Drak." she said as she nodded her head to the music, smirking happily.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:37 pm

He drives her there. "Okay, be easy KJ," Drak said as they pulled up.

Soven called Nyx again, "Dammit Mom pick up"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 pm

"Yo, Soven man, Y'wanna bite t'eat? Lemme buy ye' summin', kiddo. we can grab summin' at th'market, if'n y'want." She looked back at soven.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Nyx picked up the phone, "Yeah Soven, what is it?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Soven sighed reliefly, "Hey, what are we having for dinner. I'm fuckin hungry." Drak glanced back at him.

"Gawd dammit boy. Imma--" Drak trailed off.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:19 pm

K.J. snickered in laughter. "Awright, if'n y'dun need th'food, I'll be on m'way." She would start to walk towards the car before remembering. "Ah, Yo, Stitch, ty'think I can drop by yer place fer a sec? I gotta pick up th'lil whelp."
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm

"Oh yeah," Drak said smiling. ""Can't forget 'im eh?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:55 pm

She would dart towards the car and Uncover it quickly, sliding under the car and quickly grabbing the Key and unlocking the front. With that she would hop into the driver's seat and pull back the clutch and pull out of the parking lot behind Stitch's car. "Yo, I'll follow ye, Aight?"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Sun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm

"Ight," Drak said. "I gotta make a stop first though....." Drak then rolled up the window and drove forward.

Soven looked at Drak oddly. "Where we goin' old man?"

"I gotta package to get Sov....," Drak said focusing on the road.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

Engine purred and roared loudly as she revved the giant beauty of a machine. Thank Jesus the mustangs that her planet made didn't make any carbon monoxide, she thought to herself as she drove along behind Stitchy, with her Bloodshot beside her in the passenger's seat.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:40 am

After retrieving his package, Drak set a course for his home in Highland Hills. "Just follow me KJ," he said as they sat at the traffic light.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum