Binate Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 am

On the outskirts of Highland Hills, as close to the middles as possible, is the The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center, commonly referred to as the XJCC . It was built to help keep the children of the community from intermingling with the "impure" children of the outside. It is exclusive to the families that live in the community of Rosewell. It has many programs; child care up to the earth equivalent of 14, many sports teams (football, swimming, volleyball, tennis, etc.), a large heated in ground pool, a track, a gym, and just about anything else you can imagine
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Name: Drakuun Sudain Gun
Species: Yez
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Left_bar_bleue100/100The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://stitchy-dsg.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty Re: The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Hand clutched a rather small, rectangular Mp3 player which blasted music from the Dark Purple Headphones, K.J. bobbing her head to the song "Somethings Wrong" by an Earth Rapper known as Mars. As the song blasted through the Headphones, the Widehead would look to the houses she now passed, small smile on her face growing as she watched the numerous children and adults walking about. The weather was particularly nice today, and K.J. had decided to take a little Visit to her friends Stitch, Soven and Nyx's place. Head was wrapped in a light Baby Blue bandanna that sported a large Tribal Sun symbol, hiding her Dome Tattoo and her now Cyan colored Feathers. Shirt was a bright Blue Camo pattern, Baggy and sagging over her rear end and hiding her Stub of a tail, as well as the usual Neon Green and Drown Black sash that kept her Baggy Black faded Jeans on her Butt.

Shoes tapped gently on the cement underneath, Black rubber soles gently grinding the rocks that had caught in between the foot grips at the bottom of the Soles. Eyes examined the kids that stared at her from across the street before waving to them and looking up to examine the place. A well off neighborhood with plenty of houses, and, in the distance, what looked to be a Community center. Stopping for a moment she would look the place up and down, Smile turning into a full blown, Cheek to Cheek Grin.

Walking onwards, she would quickly place her Mp3 player in her Pockets and pause the Music, putting her Headphones around her Neck and hiding her Tattooed hands in the two compartments in her pants. She knew how Tattoos signaled to the Purebred people in this neighborhood, and the likeliness of the cops being called on her was in a high likeliness. Walking into the building and quickly opening the door, she would look around the place and quickly put her hands back into her Pockets. "Hm... Smells like a Pool in'ere..." She said under her Breath.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Name: K.J.
Species: Wideheaded Yez
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty Re: The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:02 pm

Soven, obviously much older, walks over. His hair freshly dyed green and braided back into cornrows, his skin wet from the pool water. "What's crackalackin KJ? And I hate this thing," he said as he motioned to the ridiculous green speedo he had to wear. "So how's life treatin ya?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Left_bar_bleue100/100The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Eyes glanced to Soven, Eyes wide as she Smiled and turned her body towards him. "Soven, ya sly muh'fucker! What th'hells up, man?" Looking at his Speedo, she would laugh some. " 'Ey, S'no big deal, Man. I'm doin' awright. I was in th'neighborhood an' thought i'd drop by, Y'know?" She looked around, some kids staring at her again as she nervously waved at them. "Ay yo, Sov, d'they do that t'you too, or is it jes' me?" She asked, whispering somewhat as she rubbed the back of her head in anxiety. the Pressure the people put on her was causing her mouth to overflow with the Black ink from the glands under her tongue.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:
The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Left_bar_bleue9000/0The Xelandross-Jechta Community Center Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:23 pm

"Most people here are used to me and Dad, they figure our being here is something they can't change so they have to accept, but chill out real quick. Imma shower off and then we can roll to the beach or summin'. Maybe take my granma," he said as he began walking towards the locker room.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm

She would nod and wait for Soven to return from getting cleaned off. Sitting down in a nearby Chair, she would pull out her Mp3 player once again and switch the song to some Techno. Looking up at the three boys that now glared at her, she would sigh and look back down to her Music Device. "Hey, What'cha listenin' to, Mista?" A voice asked. She looked up to see a little Boy, no older than Five or Six. The boy had a Maroon red color with a light Pink streak going across his eyes and ears, and down his nose. "Oh, nothin', Jes a lil' bit o' techno, is all." She said, taking her Headphones off and handing them to the kid. "Wanna hear?" She asked. "Sure!" The kid yipped, taking the Headphones and putting them over his ears, smiling and bouncing to the music, laughing. K.J. smiled and watched the kid as he danced. By now the boys who glared at her had left, but a voice shot up into the air. "Ka'jear! Get away from that thing!!" It was a feminine voice; the Mother of the boy.

The woman would rush to her child and rip the Headphones off of his head, swatting him on the head. "Don't you ever go near one of those things! You hear me?!" She shouted, glaring at her son. "Hey, Lady, th'kid's just dancing to th'music, tha's all. Cut th'guy a break, will ya?" K.J. said, taking her Headphones from the ground and placing them around her neck again. The boy was tearing up and crying to himself by this point as his mother spoke. "You've got some nerve talking to me, you Inbred freak! Don't EVER come near my son, you got that?" She snapped. The mother and the Boy walked across the hall and the mother sat the kid down on a chair. "Don't you move from that spot, Ka'jear!" she snapped, leaving and going into another room.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Soven heads back out after a moment. "Ignore her, most of these ladies freak out. Ma'am, she's fine. KJ here is a friend of mine."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 pm

K.J. would look to the kid with a sad frown as his mother growled back at Soven. "I don't care if that thing," She would scowl as she looked back to the two from outside the Room's doorway, continuing, "Is your friend or not, you two are Freaks that better stay away from my son!" With that, she disappeared back into the room. "Jeez, what a Bitch," K.J. said with a sigh as she stood up. "We steady t'bounce outta here, Soven?" She asked, looking at the Kid again. Poor lil' guy... Such a sweet kid don't d'serve t'be wit' a mom like that, hittin' up on her boy... She thought.

----------------------

Ka'Jear sniffled and rubbed his head as he wiped away the tears from his big, child like Eyes. Why does Momma always do that to me...? Why is she always tellin' me not to hug one of 'em, or give 'em my stuff? He thought to himself. He would look up to the Kind Widehead with a frown, Eyes locking with hers. At that moment, he stopped his crying, and watched as the Widehead spoke to it's friend. Why do you hate those kind of people, Momma? What'd they ever do to you?

It hit him, then. Ka'Jear sat there, his tail twitching and wiggling as he secretly thought to himself. Fine. Momma can hate 'em, but that don't mean I will!
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

"In one minute, I got a text from my girlfriend, she's headed over from the voleyball court.," He said as he sat down and began to put on his white air force ones! "Her name is Mercedes, she's real cool.."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Pretty soon a female "pure breed" walked up to them. She looked about Soven's age and wore a typical white tank top and shorts. She pulled her hair out of a pony tail and then pulled it back up as she eyed KJ suspiciously. "What's up?"

((Excuse my lazy ass for not putting a lot of description in... haha))
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Name: Nyvlera Zin Xelandross
Species: Yez by affiliation
Health:

http://lady-izumi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:43 pm

"Oooh? You got y'self a Girlie?" K.J. said almost Teasingly, chuckling. "Mercedes, Huh? She one o' th'Purebreeds, or she kickin' it wit' th'Underbelly of Society?" She asked as she placed the Headphones over her Ears, playing the music loud enough so she could hear, but quiet enough to hear what Soven said. Just as she was about to listen, she looked to the female infront of them both, pausing the music for a moment.

"Well, Speak o' th'devil! This yo' Girlie, Sov?" The song now changed to Bob Marley's "Buffalo Soldier" as she now played the song. Eyes again looked to the little kid, thinking for a moment and taking her Headphones off. "Hey, Kiddo! Y'wanna hear anudder song, 'fore I leave wit' m'friend?"

----------------

Ka'Jear Smiled brightly as he stood from his spot and returned to listen to the music. Passing by the girl that entered the little triangle of people, he would place the headphones on his head, Smile now ear to ear as he listened. "Hey, Mista, who's the person making the music?" He asked. The Widehead replied simply, "His name's Bob Marley. Y'like him, Kiddo?" Ka'Jear replied with an enthusiastic "Yea!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Soven stood up and kissed the new girl. "Yeah KJ, this my girl. And for your first question...yes and no. She has never been to Terra Belle and never wants to. She's an ex-rascist and only associates with about four or five yez," he said as he nervously scratched the back of his head. He turned to Mercedes. "We're all headed out to the beach. Gonna go get my granma; you down?"
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Mercedes, or Mercy as she was called looked at Soven and frowned, "Well thanks for making me look like a bitch around your friend. I'm not THAT close minded anymore. But yeah!" she immediately grinned, "I'd love to go to the beach. I need a break from all this practice anyways." Mercy then glanced over at the other two.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:57 pm

A frown stretched across K.J.'s face from hearing of his Girlfriend. "Awright, then. She betta' be cool wit' me, an' I'll be cool wit' her, awright?" she said as she stood up. "Aye, Kiddo, I got's t'get goin', ae?" She said as she took the Headphones from the little kid's Ears and placing them around her neck. She would reach into her pocket, searching for a moment before finding a Piece of Rock candy, handing it to the Kid. "Here ya go, Kiddo. Nice meet'n ya!" She said.

Ka'Jear frowned as he looked up at her, sad that she was leaving, but smiling as she turned her back to him. He would quickly finish off the rock candy and sit down for a moment, waiting for them to leave. He was going to follow them.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Mercy frowned as she listened to KJ, "You know... you could tell me things to my face."
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Seeming to ignore what Mercy said to her, she would stretch her arms out and continue listening to her music, smile going ear to ear once more as she looked about. "Well? We ready t'bounce'r not?" she asked, looking back to the two.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:49 pm

"God, you two don't get into it," he said as he moved towards the door.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

"Me?" Mercy asked inquisitively, "No.... I'm a perfect angel." she chuckled as she contemplated whether or not to aggravate the hell out of KJ.
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:10 pm

Soven heads to the car, a newer car, colored white, black and green with green tinted windows. "Like the whip KJ? Mama got it for me," he said as he unlocked it. "You just strolled in here I know, ain't no way you coulda got Nytro through the gate," he said with a laugh.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:13 pm

K.J. whistled, impressed by Soven's ride. "Daaamn, dude, Nice ride! She's a Beauty, ae," She said, smiling and obviously liking the look of the vehicle. "An' Mercy, I ain't got nothin' 'gainst ya personally, since I jes' met'cha, but th'whole thing about ye bein' close minded in th'past kinda set me off. I had... Bad 'xperience wit' other people in this here community when I stole me m'first car." She itched her neck some before smiling again. "I dun' mean anythin' pers'nal 'gainst ya. 'Sides, a Friend o' sov's is a friend o' mine!"

"Hey! Wait up!" A voice yelled. K.J. turned to the little boy from the center who now came running after her. He panted hard, having just sprinted from the door to the car. "Lemme... Come with you guys... Hah... Hah..." He panted, inhaling deeply. K.J. laughed some, helping the boy stand upright. "Sorry, Kiddo, but y'gotta stay wit' yo Momma, ae?" She said, patting the kid on the head. "Nu uh, I ain't staying with her!" he protested.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragzi Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 pm

Mercy watched KJ and the boy go back and forth, "If he wants to go, I can just tell his mom Uja and I are gonna take him to the beach. I mean, everyone loves Uja...." she then turned to KJ, "You DO know who Uja is right?"
Ragzi
Ragzi

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:57 pm

"Make her out like a celebrity an' shit babe. Uja, my granma, is kind of a big deal round here tho KJ. And I know she'll love you. She loves errone," he said half laughing. He opened doors for everyone then got in himself. He crank the car up and it roared to life. "If you're gonna tell little buddy's mom you're taking him. You better make it fast," he said and then paused. "Also do NOT let her know where we're going, nor that you're ride is us."
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Ka'Jear would look up to K.J. with a small frown and a sad look in his Eyes. K.J. sighed and nodded. "Awright, y'can come wit' us, kiddo, but dun be blamin' me if'n yer momma finds out, ae?" She said. Ka'Jear smiled brightly and bounced into the back of the Car, sitting beside the Window at the far right of the car, while K.J. hopped in the other side. Looking out to Mercy, she would question for a moment, "Yo, Mercy, y'want m'self t'go in there wit'cha, or No?" She asked, feeling as Ka'Jear poked and grabbed at her headphones, wanting to hear more music. She'd smile and hand him the Headphones, giving him the Mp3 player as well.
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stitchy DSG Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:44 pm

"That may not be a good idea KJ, you saw how she flipped when I talked to her. And people here know me," he said sorta sad. "So lil man what's your name? I'm Soven," he said motioning towards himself and then motioning towards Mercy, "and I'm sure you know Mercy already." He quickly looked through the CD's he took from Drak's truck, then choose a mixed CD and put it in his stereo. A strange beat emitted and a human male was rapping, nonsense to all but those who understood their language.
Stitchy DSG
Stitchy DSG

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by KrazeeJack Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:07 am

Ka'Jear looked to Soven and smiled brightly, taking off the headphones for a second and replying to him. "I'm Ka'Jear! My Brother calls me Devee sometimes, but don't listen to him if you meet him," the boy said as he looked to the Mp3 Player and slowly read the name of the song, struggling some with reading it. "My brother's just a big Meanie like my Momma and Pa whenever they meet people like you, and I don't know why..." K.J. was somewhat taken aback. Was the kid just being a kid and loving everyone like the youngsters usually did? "Ae, y'always talk like dat, Ka'Jear? I woulda thought yo' Momma an' Pa woulda told ye we was Bad guys t'hang wit'."

Ka'Jear looked up to K.J. and frowned. "Yea, Momma and Pa always tellin' me you guys are Evil, or got something called Sin in you or something... I like you guys anyways! You guys have always been nice to me when I give you food and stuff!"
KrazeeJack
KrazeeJack

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next